The Global Leadership Summit Team Edition is exclusively designed to develop your own leadership and your team with the Summit experience. Packed with world-class leadership insight and best practices, challenge yourself as a leader with high-impact talks as well as PDF processing tools for next level application.
- The Intangibles of Leadership – Bill Hybels
- Creativity, Inc., One-on-one with Ed Catmull – Bill Hybels & Ed Catmull
- Creating World-Class Service – Horst Schulze
- Rising Strong – Brené Brown
- Leading with Leftovers – Albert Tate
- Thanks for the Feedback – Sheila Heen
- Resilience, One-on-one with Brian Houston – Bill Hybels & Brian Houston
- Crushing the Power Chasm – Sam Adeyemi
- Rookie Smarts: Why Learning Beats Knowing – Liz Wiseman
- Expanding Your Leadership Capacity – Craig Groeschel
- Seven Questions: Beyond Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Give and Take: A New Perspective on Leadership – Adam Grant
- Leadership and Ethics on Wall Street – Sallie Krawcheck
Guest faculty members are invited to participate in The Global Leadership Summit based on proven abilities in their field of expertise. Their beliefs may not necessarily reflect those of Willow Creek Association and Willow Creek Community Church, and their inclusion on this resource does not imply endorsement of their views or affiliations.