Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2014 Summit sessions along with message transcripts, session outlines and discussion questions to process next steps with your team. Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit.
Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- Hard-Fought Leadership Lessons – Bill Hybels
- Defining Leadership – Carly Fiorina
- The Power Paradox – Ivan Satyavrata
- Winning from Within – Erica Ariel Fox
- Mastering the Art of Crucial Conversations – Joseph Grenny
- A Grander Vision – Don Flow, Allen Catherine Kagina, Wilfredo De Jesús
- Positioning Your Organisation for the Future – Jeffrey Immelt
- Take the Step – Louie Giglio
- Quiet – Challenging the Extrovert Ideal – Susan Cain
- The Most Dangerous Mistakes Leaders Make – Patrick Lencioni
- Instigating Change through Personal Sacrifice – Bryan Loritts
Please note that for copyright reasons the 2014 GLS sessions by Tyler Perry is not included in the Team DVD set. Programming elements & musical guests are also not included due to copyright limitations.