Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2010 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- From Here to There – Bill Hybels
- Never, Ever Give Up – Jim Collins
- Leading on the Edge of Hope – Christine Caine
- The Mentor Leader – Tony Dungy Interview
- When Leaders Fall – Adam Hamilton
- Beyond Economy: China’s Transformation with the Cross – Dr. Peter Xiao
- The Upside of Tension – Andy Stanley
- The Land Between – Jeff Manion
- When Leaders Emerge – Terri Kelly Interview
- What Motivates Us: Not What You Think – Daniel Pink
- Making Conscious Capitalism Work: The TOMS Shoes Story – Blake Mycoskie Interview
- Leader to Leader – Bill Hybels and Jack Welch Interview
- Combustible Passion – T.D. Jakes