Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2009 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- Leading in a New Reality – Bill Hybels
- Manage Differently NOW – Gary Hamel
- Leading People to the Prodigal God – Tim Keller
- A Leadership Case Study – Jessica Jackley and the KIVA Story
- Against All Odds – Harvey Carey
- Third Culture Leadership – Dave Gibbons
- Aid vs. Trade – Andrew Rugasira
- Leveraging Your Past – Wess Stafford
- Eyewitness to Power – David Gergen
- Switch – Chip Heath and Dan Heath with Craig Groeschel
- The Irreducible Core of Leadership – Tony Blair
- Closing Encouragements – Bill Hybels