Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2008 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- The High Drama of Decision Making – Bill Hybels
- Finding Your True North – Bill George
- Stand Up and Lead – Wendy Kopp
- Just Courage: Charging the Darkness – Gary Haugen
- Leading in New Cultural Realities – John Burke
- IT: How Leaders Can Get IT and Keep IT – Craig Groeschel
- Defending the Truth – Chuck Colson
- Risk-Taking, Barrier Breaking, Bold Leadership – Catherine Rohr
- An Uncompromising Focus on People – Brad Anderson
- Relentless – Bill Hybels
* Please ensure that your DVD player supports DVD-R, Dual layer formats.