Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2007 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
Includes a free copy of Fast Forward – A History of the Church
- Vision to Die For – Bill Hybels
- Tough Choices – Carly Fiorina
- The Heat of Responsibility – Floyd H. Flake
- Go Put Your Strengths to Work – Marcus Buckingham
- Strategy and Leadership – Michael E. Porter
- A Leader’s Greatest Fear – John Ortberg
- Living for the Greater Good – Richard Curtis
- Building Humanity – Jimmy Carter
- Whatever You Do, Inspire Me! – Bill Hybels
- Plus bonus material, including the church history video, Fast Forward; Bill Hybels’ and Greg Hawkins’ comments about REVEAL: Where Are You?, which presents Willow’s latest findings regarding personal spiritual growth; and additional footage from Bill Hybel’s interview with Richard Curtis.