Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2006 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- Life Cycle of a Leader – Bill Hybels
- Enemies of a Growing Church – James Meeks
- Focused Leadership – Andy Stanley
- Tribal Warfare – Peg Neuhauser
- The Risky Business of Hiring Stars – An Interview with Harvard Professor Ashish Nanda
- When Business Thinking Fails the Church: An Interview – Jim Collins
- Silos, Politics, and Turf Wars – Patrick Lencioni
- Dead Leader Running – Wayne Cordeiro
- The Power of Clarity – Bill Hybels
Free with the Team Edition:
- An Exclusive Personal Interview – Bono with Bill Hybels
- CD-ROM Workbook