Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2005 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- The Leader’s State of Mind – Bill Hybels
- Leadership is Stewardship – Rick Warren
- Seeing the Unseen – Mosa Sono
- Putting Yourself at Risk: The Price of Leadership – Eleanor Josaitis and Curtis Sliwa
- The Story of Two Leaders: When Your Calling Changes – John Maxwell and Ken Blanchard
- Making a Great Idea Fly: An Interview with Southwest Airlines’ President – Colleen Barrett
- The Mental Toughness of a Leader – Jack Groppel
- Action Steps for Monday – Henry Cloud
- A Leader’s Unshakeable Resolve – Kenneth Ulmer
- These Things We Must Do – Bill Hybels