Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2004 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- The Leader’s Finest Hour – Bill Hybels
- The Leaders’ Edge – Bill Hybels
- Exceptional Leadership at Every Level – T.D. Jakes, Sr.
- The Contrarian’s Guide to Leadership – Steven Sample
- The Lovecat Way – Tim Sanders
- One Thing You Need to Know – Marcus Buckingham
- Leading Between Two Kingdoms – A.R. Bernard, Sr.
- When the Laws of Leadership and Discipleship Collide – Bill Hybels
- Bonus Session – Jim Collin’s message from the 2003 Summit: Good to Great and Level 5 Leadership