Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2003 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- Passing the Leadership Test – Bill Hybels
- The Leader’s Edge – Bill Hybels
- Making Vision Stick – Andy Stanley
- The Barbarian Way Out Of Civilization – Erwin McManus
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni
- The Character Matrix – Erwin McManus
- Creating a Leadership Revolution – Bill Hybels