The Global Leadership Summit Team Edition is designed to help you and your team continue your leadership development. Identify individual and team development goals and use this resource to help advance what matters most to you and your organisation.
How to Leverage this Resource:
1. Re-watch the sessions that impacted you most. To unite your team, watch these sessions together with those who were not able to attend the Summit with you.
2. Identify the topics and ideas that challenged you the most. Select the corresponding video talks and then use the discussion guides to process with your team.
- Bill Hybels Opening Session
- Sheryl Sandberg One-on-One with Sheryl Sandberg
- Fredrik Härén Creative Leadership in a Rapidly Changing World
- Andy Stanley Uniquely Better
- Juliet Funt The Strategic Pause
- Marcus Buckingham Reinventing Performance Management
- Sam Adeyemi Leading From the Inside Out
- Immaculée Ilibagiza The Act of Forgiveness
- Angela Duckworth Grit: The Power of Passion & Perseverance
- Gary Haugen Leaders: Do Not Be Afraid
- Joseph Grenny
- Horst Schulze
- Joni Eareckson Tada
- 2017 Grander Vision Videos (5)
- On-Demand Streaming of GLS 2017 sessions
Guest faculty members are invited to participate in The Global Leadership Summit based on proven abilities in their field of expertise. Their beliefs may not necessarily reflect those of Willow Creek Association and Willow Creek Community Church, and their inclusion on this resource does not imply endorsement of their views or affiliations.