The Global Leadership Summit Team Edition is exclusively designed to develop your own leadership and your team with the Summit experience. Packed with world-class leadership insight and best practices, challenge yourself as a leader with high-impact talks as well as PDF processing tools for next level application.
- High-impact talks from The Global Leadership Summit 2016 (message only):
- The Lenses of Leadership – Bill Hybels
- One-on-One with Melinda Gates—Interview with Bill Hybels
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0—Dr Travis Bradberry
- The Ideal Team Player—Patrick Lencioni
- Unquestionable Ways to Expand Your Leadership Reach—Jossy Chacko
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution—Chris McChesney
- The Culture Map—Erin Meyer
- One-on-One with T.D.Jakes—Interview with Bill Hybels
- Leader Interrupted: Getting it Right—Danielle Strickland
- The One Thing to Get Right—John Maxwell
- Creating an Organisation of Excellence and Efficiency—Horst Schulze
- Stay the Course—Wilfredo De Jesús
- PDF with session outlines and discussion questions to process important ideas and next steps with your Team.
- 2016 Grander Vision Stories
- Mark A. Schmidt
- Ibukun Awosika
- Justin Miller
- Rick, Holly & Ron Betenbough
- BONUS Digital Team Edition
- Access to online streaming of all items available on the DVD (Expiration date of site is December 31, 2019)
Guest faculty members are invited to participate in The Global Leadership Summit based on proven abilities in their field of expertise. Their beliefs may not necessarily reflect those of Willow Creek Association and Willow Creek Community Church, and their inclusion on this resource does not imply endorsement of their views or affiliations.