Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2013 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- Right Title…Wrong Kingdom – Chris Brown
- Unscripted Leadership – Mark Burnett
- Reversing the Death Spiral of a Leader – Henry Cloud
- Love Takes Action – Bob Goff
- Mastering the Skill of Influence – Joseph Grenny
- The Innovation Challenge: Getting it Right – Vijay Govindarajan
- The Courage Leadership Requires – Bill Hybels
- How to Lose Your Best People – Patrick Lencioni
- Viral Leadership: Multiplying Your Impact Exponentially – Oscar Muriu
- Not in Vain – Andy Stanley
- The Multiplier Effect – Liz Wiseman
Joseph Grenny Skills in Action video to guide your next steps in influence
* Please note that for copyright reasons the 2013 GLS sessions by Brene Brown and Colin Powell are not included in the Team DVD set.