Whether you’re reviewing what you’ve learned, building a leadership library, extending the reach of The Global Leadership Summit further into your church team or reaching out to leaders in your locality, this DVD resource is an excellent value.
This Team Edition on DVD includes the teaching portion of the 2012 Summit sessions along with a reproducible processing tool that provides you with outlines and discussion questions.
Many leaders use the Team Edition to review and process what they’ve heard at the Summit. Others use the DVD sessions for their team development or even as a tool to connect with leaders in their locality who wouldn’t normally attend a church.
The set is also an excellent resource to refer to again and again, when challenges arise in areas like team building, decision-making, motivation, and leadership development.
- The Privilege of Leadership – Bill Hybels
- Who is this Man? – John Ortberg
- The Strongest Link – Craig Groeschel
- The Advantage: Why Organisational Health Trumps Everything – Patrick Lencioni
- Great By Choice – Jim Collins
- Half the Sky: Leadership in the Face of Oppression – Sheryl Wudunn
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Conflict – William L.Ury
- Tough Choices: A Leader’s Response – Carly Fiorina
- Courage to Act – Pranitha Timothy
- Leading Through the Anguish of Tough Decisions – Mario Vega
- Changing the Odds – Geoffrey Canada
- Hope of the World – Bill Hybels