What is the EH Relationships Course?
A plan for discipleship that deeply changes our relationship with others
The EH Relationships Course:
- equips people with 8 practical skills to love others well as mature followers of Jesus.
- transforms the culture of our churches by offering new language, new tools, and new strategies to break through relational roadblocks.
The EH Relationships Course includes powerful skills developed over 20 years:
In this eight-session course, Pete and Geri Scazzero directly address core biblical principles to guide you and others into an experience of discipleship that will deeply change your life.
- Check Your Community Temperature Reading
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
- Genogram Your Family
- Explore The Iceberg
- Listen Incarnationally
- Climb the Ladder to Integrity
- Fight Cleanly
- Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learnings
- Take Your Community Temperature Reading (26:00)
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations (21:00)
- Genogram Your Family (24:00)
- Explore the Iceberg (18:00)
- Listen Incarnationally (24:00)
- Climb the Ladder of Integrity (22:00)
- Fight Cleanly (17:00)
- Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Emotionally Healthy Skills (8:00)
Why the EH Relationships Course?
- People need practical tools to actually do the Bible’s teaching to love well
- Our ability to resolve conflicts maturely remains one of the most pressing problems in our churches
- Most people in our churches have a disconnected spirituality. “Increased” love for God is not translating into increased ability to love others
- The quality of love inside the church is not really that different from the quality outside the church