Transform a leader, a church, a community…
Hosting a GLS is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to partner with WCA in offering world class leadership training and coaching within your geographical area. We know from many years of experience that this undertaking has the power to bring the local church, business, civic and community leaders together in raising the leadership bar within an entire regional location — the GLS is a resource to be leveraged for transformation.
The GLS objective is to provide the following:
God Honouring Excellence
- Delivered through a partnership agreement between WCA and the Host Church based on a consistent historical orthodox view of biblical Christianity
- Leadership focused in its content
- Application focused in its programme and follow-up
- Fearless about stretching people beyond their comfort zone
- Serious about diversity, social and justice issues
- In cooperation with existing local partners
- Develop new networking opportunities
- Inspire in-house leadership and volunteerism
- Commit to raising the value of world class leadership development
WCA has developed a generic model for the successful delivery of the GLS and there are some considerations which require evaluation before committing to becoming a GLS Host Church. We emphasise to all interested parties that it is a volunteer-intensive endeavour but it has the power to help unite and strengthen your church community and is a wonderful gift to your local area. To execute a successful GLS, there is a number of requirements to consider, as follows:
WCA Church Member
As a member, you have experienced a Global Leadership Summit in the UK and/or the live event in Chicago and have a passion to serve your local community and see the teaching reach your geographical region.
- Delegate seating 250+
- Complete blackout
- Large central 16:9 aspect ratio screen
- Hardware: Data Projector 8,000 lumens+ and Apple Mac computer (less than 2 years old)
- Software: Planning Center Online and ProPresenter by RenewedVision (recent version)
- Locations on site for delegate registration, refreshments and resources, prayer and volunteers
- Sufficient Rest Rooms
- Adequate delegate parking on site or within walking distance of the venue
- The building and personnel provided free of charge
- Appointment of an operations team with the necessary skills to deliver the GLS programme
- Commitment to operations team training/coaching provided by WCA
- An open mind in expanding the Global Leadership Summit to include Youth GLS and Business GLS
If you believe God may be calling you to host a Global Leadership Summit in your region and you have (or intend to have) the resources to fulfil the specified requirements then, in the first instance, please complete the following application form.
Our national event director will follow up your enquiry and will be delighted to discuss your application in more detail as we explore the possibility of partnering together in this God-given opportunity.