5 Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss #GLS18
Everyone has influence and the ability to positively impact their community and world. No matter where your influence is—in the family, school, work, community or church—when you commit to grow your leadership, everyone around you wins.
Throughout October and November, The Global Leadership Summit will be videocast at multiple UK & Ireland venues. The GLS is more than an event—it’s a catalyst for change and a resource to be leveraged for church and community impact.
Here are the top five reasons for you to attend GLS18:
5) Experience world-class faculty and content you can immediately apply
With the a diverse line-up of speakers, you’ll receive a unique blend of intellectually rigorous content that stretches your thinking and is immediately applicable on your leadership journey. See the full faculty lineup.
4) Network with other leaders in your community
Maximise your leadership. Make connections with local peers to bring a vision to life in your community. Find a host site near you.
3) Improve your leadership outcomes
Independent research from Excellence in Giving says that the Summit is one of the most fruitful investments you can make in your leadership. Here’s a sampling of outcomes reported by Summit attendees:
2) Receive year-round content to fuel your leadership journey
Between Summits, free resources are available to you on the Global Leadership Network platform, to continue your growth.
- Download the GLSnext app for unlimited access to searchable video content.
- Receive twice-monthly audio content when you subscribe to the GLS Podcast.
- Access helpful leadership articles from well-known authors and influencers on the GLS blog.
1) Maximise your influence, and get exceptional value for a low ticket price!
Join thousands of people around the UK and the rest of the world who will grow their leadership skills and their impact by attending GLS18. Get the best rates, saving £10 per registration, when you register by 13 September.